Elderberry Syrup – SUPPORT –
What an amazing natural immunity booster to add to your family’s preventive plan and health routine! Also great to have on hand in the unfortunate event of sickness in your home! Your kids will LOVE taking this every day. SO yummy! Read more of our story to learn how and why we developed our Elderberry Syrup.
Elderberries are packed with vitamins to boost the immune system. They also have anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects the body. Elderberries have been clinically studied and are proven to be effective in shortening the duration and severity of colds, the flu, bacterial, and viral infections!
- Immunity booster
- Digestive Support
- Upper Respiratory Support
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Encourages Healthy Skin
- The elderberry has been used for centuries and has many amazing benefits to overall wellness
Instructions for Use:
- Standard dosage:
- Kids: 1/2 - 1 teaspoon daily
- Adults: 1/2 - 1 tablespoon daily
- If the flu or cold does strike, take the normal dose every 2-3 hours instead of once a day.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months or freeze in different container.
Honey is not recommended for children under one year of age.
Filtered Water, Local Honey, Organic Elderberries, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. The information here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from a qualified healthcare provider who knows your medical history with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Handcrafted with Passion ~ Health is our Mission
❤ We donate 1% of profit from this product to the Pollinator Project. ❤
Learn About Our Ingredients:
- High in Vitamin C
- Powerful antioxidant benefits
- Promote heart health
- Can help lower inflammation and stress
- High in fiber
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Assists in blood sugar management
- Good for lung health and overall respiratory system function
- Good source of antioxidants
- Antibacterial and anti fungal properties
- Phytonutrient powerhouse
- Helpful for digestive issues
Learn more about RAW honey here
- May help reduce blood sugar levels
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds
- May have antibacterial and anti microbial properties
- Learn more about cinnamon here
- Can kill bacteria
- May improve liver health
- Supports blood sugar regulation
- Aids in lowering inflammation
- Known to reduce nausea symptoms
- Contains antimicrobial properties that could make it useful in fighting bacterial and fungal infections
- Increases serotonin and dopamine levels
- Can help treat chronic indigestion
- Very high in Vitamin C
- Excellent source of potassium and Vitamin B6
- Can aid in weight loss
- Potential to reduce risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, digestive issues, and cancer